Stolen Car Had Beloved Dog Inside

AN 83-year-old man from Ottawa in Canada was so upset after his car was stolen with his dog inside that he collapsed and ended up in hospital.
Dr Gilles Marion's car was stolen while it was parked in a parking space for the disabled outside a shopping centre. Inside was his beloved dog Brynn, a Jack Russell-Corgi cross.
Dr Marion's son David told the Ottawa Citizen: "My father is just heartbroken. My mother passed away in 2006 and he has been living alone since then. Since she passed away, the dog has been at my father's side night and day ever since. The dog is his constant companion. He talks to the dog, and takes him wherever he goes. So it's really important for us to get that dog back.
"My mother picked the dog up on a horse-riding trip to Ireand and she didn't tell my dad about it. When he picked her up at the airport, she had the pup with her. My dad was pretty upset when he heard the yapping, because we had other dogs."
It wasn't long before Brynn stole Dr. Marion's heart.
Dr Marion told the newspaper after being seen by a doctor at the hospital's emergency department. "He's a very obedient dog, and he loves to go in the car. I almost always take him with me, and I just hope he's all right."
www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/

Comments